9.20.2008

{Christmas Cards}

There Here! I have some really cute cards to make your Holidays Cheery and Bright. Plus it is a great way to show off your cute families! :) Let me know which one you want me to have printed for you! There are front to back 5x7's and some WAY CUTE folded cards!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*Card Designs by Simplicity

{K}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{L}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{M}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{N}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

{O}
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting














































4 comments:

Mrs. Stephanie Finlayson said...

Hi V,
When would you like to get together to retake my family pictures...the problem is that with three girls someone is always having a dramatic moment! We can come down...maybe a Sunday afternoon...or in October at my parents...are you guys going? I would love to get some card from you. They are by far the most amazing Christmas cards I have seen. Love 'em.
Steph

Kellee Smith said...

Love the cards... They are beautiful!

Michelle Mills said...

Hi Vaness,
I love love the family christmas card! I really love the pictures you picked out. So let's just print them. I will need about 100.
Your the best!

The Sugar Loaf said...

Haven't been on the blog for a long time. What great pictures you have taken capturing personalities that are sometimes not seen. Love Jack and Isabel's of course the best!
If you have any family pictures you think might work for a Christmas card (after Christmas) to send in Jan. would you let me know.
I am so proud of your work. You are the real artist, Girl! Love you all!